Carolina Forest and Plantation Lakes
Carolina Forest Homes
Carolina Forest is a planned, self-contained community located about 5 miles from Myrtle Beach with the main entrance on Highway 501. Encompassing 9000 acres of pristine forest and wetlands, it includes multiple specialty neighborhoods; each with its own set of unique amenities and type of homes. The community stretches northeast of Hwy 501 to join Industrial Parkway and exit out on Highway 17 Bypass near Broadway at the Beach. Set amid three of Myrtle Beach's favorite golf courses, many of the homes offer beautiful golf course views and forested tracts, as well as numerous wonderful lakes and ponds.
Plantation Lakes is the most high-end residential community in Carolina Forest, and is built around a large number of the lakes. It has the mentioned boat docks and the residents love to enjoy a day on a pontoon boat or kayak right in their back yard. It is probably the most popular of all the neighborhoods, and offers some of the best amenities of them all.
1. The Carolina Forest community is located minutes from our two higher education facilities, Coastal Carolina University and Horry-Georgetown Technical College.
2. Carolina Forest schools are ranked as tops in the state and include:
Carolina Forest Elementary School
B. Carolina Bays Academy
C. Carolina Forest High School
D. Black Water Middle School
E. Ocean Bay Elementary School
F. Ocean Bay Middle School
3. Parts of Carolina Forest are still unincorporated and therefore have lower property taxes for the residents. At this time they include: Springlake, Covington Lakes and Turnelle Park Apartments, as well as Belle Grove Oaks, Park Point and Avalon.
Plantation Lakes Homes
1. The community includes 800-plus homesites and 170 acres of lakes.
2. Pontoon boats, kayaks, and the like are allowed in all lakes.
3. Homes are all brick and stucco, no vinyl siding.
4. Large wooded lots are available up to an acre.
5. Homesites and new construction homes are available.
6. Amenities include 2 pools, tennnis courts, and a playground.
7. Located centrally between Hwy 501, Grissom Parkway, and Hwy 17.
We'd love to take you on a tour of Plantation Lakes homes for sale, and invite you to contact us at your convenience for questions or to visit!
Homes for Sale in Plantation Lakes
Century 21 The Harrelson Group Inc.
4999 Carolina Forest Blvd, Ste 18
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
888-874-2121 Toll Free